The Lexus V10 LFA is arguably the most legendary car made by Toyota. The second is probably the Toyota 2000GT. But the LFA really demonstrated the kind of modern supercar that can come out of Japan.
Jeremy Clarkson (Host of Amazon’s The Grand Tour, and former Top Gear Host) described the LFA as “the best car I’ve ever driven”.
The Lexus V10 was not only tuned by Yamaha, but they also co-developed the entire engine with Toyota. As a result, the LFA makes a beautiful sound almost like a Formula One car. Most cars don’t have sound clips of the exhaust on their Wikipedia page. The Lexus LFA does.
But the LFA doesn’t just sound good. It looks good too.
That’s why it’s the feature of this Instagram Roundup!
Here are some of our favorite photos of Lexus
Facts About The LFA and Lexus V10
- The Lexus LFA was a limited production run, consequently, only 500 were built.
- When the LFA is serviced, the car is treated like a Le Mans race car.
- The LFA makes a total of 552 horsepower and can reach a top speed of 202 mph thanks to the Lexus V10.
- The Nurburgring Package LFA gave owners an extra 11 horsepower (563 HP) in addition to a front splitter, stiffer and more adjustable suspension and a large rear wing.
- The car was produced from 2010 to 2012.
- The Lexus V10 redlines at 9000 RPMs.
Listen To The Lexus V10
Read More On The Infamous Lexus LFA: Want To Own An LFA? Here’s How The Lexus Supercar Get’s Serviced
Founder and writer for Motor Speed News. Current garage: 02 WRX, 05 Toyota Tundra, 86 Yamaha Virago XV1100